Welcome to the ABCS blog. We write regularly on software product localization and product management – plus anything else that takes our fancy!
Our latest posts are below, and you can find more from the menu below.
- Roman NumeralsWe don’t hear much about Roman numerals these days, although we often see them – on clock faces and inscriptions, and on the copyright dates […]
- Localization and Product ManagementI have previously written several articles on the topic of enterprise software localization which will, I hope, have been of interest to anyone involved in […]
- So You Think That You Understand Timezones?When localizing business software, one of the key concepts to understand is that of Time Zones, which superficially seems a simple one. The world is […]
- Localization – So Much More Than Translation – Part 2In a previous post, I looked at some of the aspects of software localization beyond translation and formatting – topics such as security and privacy, […]
- Localization – So Much More Than TranslationI find that whenever someone refers to software localization, the first topic mentioned is always translation. Perhaps this is because language is the most obvious […]